What Do You Want to Learn?
Take a class, experience a workshop, examine an era, acquire new preservation skills, schedule a summer study program, look inside your family’s history, share in community discussions, know the principles of flight. This is not about studying history, but more about enriching ourselves by gaining a new perspective on the context and confluence of our collective.
LEARNING & ENGAGEMENT
“The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.”
The Historic Trust inspires civic pride and economic vitality through education, preservation, and celebration of our community’s history.
The Historic Trust envisions a vibrant community that preserves and celebrates its rich history while shaping its legacy for the future.
The Historic Trust strives to provide value through:
- Expertise in experiential education relevant to all ages
- Expertise in management and renovation of historically significant buildings and grounds
- Leadership in and execution of community programs
- Being agile and entrepreneurial
- Leveraging opportunities and the community’s philanthropic capacity