Learning & Engagement
Learning and Engagement
The Historic Trust is committed to bringing history to life through programming and experiences that open minds. It is not about studying and learning in traditional ways; it’s about enriching yourself by gaining a new perspective. The Trust wants to help people of all ages think, and feel, and see in new ways to gain new perspectives.
Explore the Trust’s Learning Opportunities.
Experience Pearson Field Education Center.
“The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.”
The Historic Trust inspires civic pride and economic vitality through education, preservation, and celebration of our community’s history.
The Historic Trust envisions a vibrant community that preserves and celebrates its rich history while shaping its legacy for the future.
The Historic Trust strives to provide value through:
- Expertise in experiential education relevant to all ages
- Expertise in management and renovation of historically significant buildings and grounds
- Leadership in and execution of community programs
- Being agile and entrepreneurial
- Leveraging opportunities and the community’s philanthropic capacity