History of Providence Academy
Providence Academy was built by Mother Joseph of the Sacred Heart in 1873 and served as a school, orphanage, and governance offices for the Sisters of Providence.
Preservation & Renovation
Since acquiring Providence Academy in 2015, The Historic Trust has completed a $2.1 million renovation addressing the Academy’s most pressing needs.
Updated Site Redevelopment Plan
See renderings and learn more about the updated Providence Academy site redevelopment plan shaped by the community’s feedback.