Girls in Aviation Day
October 12 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join us Saturday, October 12th 2019 from 9am – 1pm as we connect with other girls and women who are excited about aviation!
Explore the opportunities for work and play in aviation and aerospace and experience the high-flying fun that aviation offers!
Activities you might expect to find include:
- MEET women with careers in aviation
- EXPLORE the world of aviation
- LEARN about jobs at the airport
- FIND OUT what an aircraft dispatcher does
- TALK like a pilot when you say the alphabet
- HEAR what it’s like to be a professional pilot
- CHECK OUT all different kinds of airplanes
- FLY a flight simulator and get a feel for the controls
- NAVIGATE using an aviation sectional chart
Sign up today as the fun is limited to the first 100 (ages 8-17) who pre-register!
Girls AND Boys are all welcome!